Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

a new start


yes, my mum has had another new start,
she tells me this will be the take to work knitting,
but,
should she expect me to model it whilst I'm sleeping?

it's a feather and fan scarf in handmaiden lace weight cashmere,
it's soft and snuggly, but, I suspect mum won't let me keep it.
my mum says, kitties don't sleep on cashmere,
given the oppotunity I would!
purrs and licks to the other kitties from Miss Puss.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Oh, that's mean of your mom not to let you have that pretty blue cashmere for your bed!!

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger fudgey said…

    she only wanted you to model cos you are soooo pretty, and i think you need to ask for your own cashmere cuddle rug, of course kitties need cashmere

     

Post a Comment

<< Home