Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Mummy replies to the helpfull kitties

Girls, get off the bed, you're not helping me, you're both playing!
No, I don't iron my sheets and neither of you appear to mind,
but, if you do, just go and sleep somewhere else.

My thoughts about the Noro Silk Garden,
I love the colours but it's not as soft as I would have liked and actually expected,
so I increased the needle size which helped a little, but it was still coarse.
Would I knit with it again? Probably not, but I am happy with the finished scarf.

Today has been the beginning of product training at work,
it's still funny to say 'at work'.
I still need to adjust to the routine of getting up with the alarm,
but, I'm being a good girl and taking my lunch each day.
When everything has settled down I'm intending to walk to work,
at the moment i'm driving,
it will be a 20 minute walk,
so i can catch-up on listening to podcasts.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Bells said…

    sounds like you're doing ok at this return to work thing. And getting to work is a great chance to do the podcast thing, isn't it? Definitely good 'me' time.

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I'm glad things are going well with work!!

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger mrspao said…

    Hehe kitties are having fun with you :) Glad to hear you are doing well at work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home