Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snuggling kitties


this is the closest the my girls ever get to snuggling up together for a nap.


another FO!
a broken rib scarf in Bendigo Alpaca,
I have enough left over to make matching mittens.


a helpfull kitty,
the white bedlinen waiting to be ironed is the perfect place for Miss Puss to 'rest'.

Tuesday was a fabulous day here in Victoria,
I was home from work with a tummy bug, it was late afternoon,
it was hot, there were bushfires, a major power blackout
and my ipod full of knitting podcasts had no battery left!
So for 3 & 1/2 hours I had my torch, two hot kitties, a hot me and no noise,
it was weird!
The only place open nearby that had generators and could operate normally
was of course McDonalds,
on a tummy bug day you really don't want to think about McDonalds.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Bells said…

    isn't the Bendigo Alaca lovely stuff??? I adore it. It makes a great looking scarf!

    Scary stuff those victorian fires....

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger fudgey said…

    must aquaint myself with bendigo alpaca at some point.. like whe i finish a few things..
    i love the kitties sleeping together picture..
    and as for victorian fires.. you know we have been blanketted with your smoke all week.. made my sinuses and eyes a mess...
    makes me know just how bad they are when we are blanetted in your smoke not our bushfires smoke ( for a change)

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Ack! That sounds like a rough day. :( I have a little thing that allows me to run my ipod off of a 9V battery... but come to think of it, no 9V batteries...

    I hope you are feeling better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home