Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Monday, January 15, 2007

My new title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Empress Lindy-anne the Eldritch of Mousehole by Sea
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



Yes, this is what I get when I enter Lindy-anne!
And yes, Lindy-anne is what it says on my birth certificate.
I quite like it and it will look impressive on my passport. LOL

3 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger fudgey said…

    oh i say not sure whether it is more impress being an empress or and eldritch..
    can you imagine the looks if that was on your passport!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Pearls Mother said…

    thanks Miss fudgey!

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hee hee - it would be very fun to see the expressions as you got your passport stamped!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home