Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Friday, February 02, 2007

My brain is full!

I can't learn anymore, my brain has reached it's full capacity
and
I have still have another week of training to get through.
They tell me that the last week is all revision,
I hope so as I can't fit anymore information into my brain!

Take a quick trip over to meet April , her gorgeous goats and to enter her fabulous birthday competition.
yes, I've sent my donation to the Aussie office of MSF.

happy knitting, I'm having an early night,
a full brain needs extra sleep,
yes, I'm losing my mind.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger mrspao said…

    You're doing great! It is always a lot to take in at first.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home