Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

It's button day,

Yes, thats the day you get the button jar out
and
replace all of the missing buttons on your shirts
then
you wash and iron those shirts.

it's like getting new clothes
as
some of those shirts have been unwearable
and
waiting for button day for months!

I've joined "International Scarf Exchange 4"
Can't wait to find out who my swap pal will be,
so, I can dive into my stash and find something fabulous.

I'm going to leave you with a cat haiku,
don't get excited, I didn't write it
I just bought a book.

I grope under the
Door with a splayed paw; I know
You're in there. Come out!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    I love the haiku!! That's my experience in the bathroom, should I be so foolish as to close the door...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home