Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Two kitties and a scarf

the first photos of 2007


Miss Puss having a pre-snooze bath


Pearl Phyllis displaying a lovely white tummy


My first FO of 2007,
A long thin scarf in the broken rib pattern on size 9 US needles.
The yarn is a hand dyed 'thick thin' that I received as a gift.
I think it came from Daphne at The Knittery

I suspect that you will see a lot of the broken rib pattern
as
I'm completely besotted by it!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger fudgey said…

    cool!!
    looks like the fingerless mitts i stitched using that yummy wool..
    it looks lovely Lindy..
    i like broken rib too..
    lovely finish and cute kitties.. but hey they are always cute!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger yarnivorous said…

    Happy New Year!
    We do a Christmas singalong around the piano, but once in a while DH breaks out some latin stuff or abba or showtunes and then he suffers cos I am the only one to sing along! LOL

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Lovely scarf! I'm a big fan of broken rib... in scarves, not people!! :) Happy New Year!!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger mrspao said…

    Beautiful scarf!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Bells said…

    I'm seeing this broken rib scarf everywhere. I think I'm going to have to try it! Looks beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home