Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

technology and I


A Standard David Austin 'Glamis Castle' rose
I haven 4 of them along my front fence.

Yes, technology and I are becoming acquainted,
possibly even friends.

When I worked for the large Government Department
There was a fabulous IT section
They all knew and understood that I was 'technologically challenged'
'I rang, they fixed'
It was a happy arrangement.
And, I gifted them with lots of chocolate at christmas,
Yes, it was bribery and it worked.

Now that I have my own laptop
I learn by trial and error
and if in doubt,
I consult Hamish from across the road
(teenage boys make the best computer consultants)

But, all by myself,
I have updated my sidebar,
I have added things
and
I haven't killed anything.
Hamish will be proud of me!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home