Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 in review



this is the closest the girls come to snuggling up and sleeping together

I rediscovered my passion for natural fibres and knitting,
and treated myself to some cashmere!

Charged up the digital camera and took lots of photos.

Enjoyed lots of meals with wonderful friends.

I became a Blog reader
and then a Blogger.

Weaned myself off the 'Happy Pills',
it seems that I'm happier without them
and
I'm a functioning happy girl, most of the time.

Decided that it was time to go back to work,
so after two years of not working,
I start a new job next week,
yep, it's a little bit scarey!

Love, hugs and purrs to all for a happy new year
from the girls and I,
see you all in 2007

4 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger pethair-xstitcher said…

    Lindy, sounds like 2006 was a good year and 2007 is off to a great start. Good luck with the new job and think of all the money you will have for more stash and perhaps some new shrubs too?
    Happy new year dear one.
    hugs

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh how fantastic, 2007 looks like it's going to be a great year for you. Good luck with the new job.

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Sounds like a wonderful year! I'm glad to have "met" you. :)

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger mrspao said…

    Happy New Year and good luck with the new job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home