Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday's random mumblings

* the Reserve Bank of Australia has just announced an Interest Rate increase of .25%.
so, my bank will now want me to increase my mortgage payment by approx $60.00 per month!

* yesterday was Melbourne Cup Day
I didn't have a bet
but,
I love looking at the gorgeous clothes and silly hats.

* the ructions of last week are over,
I won't be bothering with petty, malicious people,
the 30 year friendship is stronger than ever,
I didn't need to reach for the 'happy pills'

* yes, after 3 years I have weaned myself off the 'Happy Pills'

* I now have over 7,000 songs
and
117 podcasts on my Itunes.

* I have finished the alpaca scarf and hat
that I was knitting for a birthday pressie.
The birthday is Sunday, photos then.

* we have changed brands of kitty litter.
I like the crystals sooo much better.

* I've joined lacevember
more details will follow in a later post.

* Santa comes to my house in 46 days

* yep, the christmas shopping is almost finished.

* still no rain,
I love using my watering can

* Why do people on infomercials have such irritating voices?

* I've never bought anything from an infomercial!

* Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss send everyone purrs, purrs and more purrs.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger fudgey said…

    i love looking at the dresses and hats too, though the rain meant the dresses weren't so cute

    how big is your ipod..i forget...
    you have a lot on there !!!!

    MY GIRLS WILL NOT LET ME CHANGE THEIR LITTER.. I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIPS ON HOW TO CHANGE, THEY JUST STOP USING THE LITTER

    oops see how frustrated that makes me i yelled!!

    lacevember sounds cool!
    scritches to the girls and hugs to you

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Pearls Mother said…

    I have a 20 GB ipod, it holds approx 5,000 songs.
    I let itunes fill my ipod randomly, so, it's always interesting to see what plays.

    Miss Puss was not happy with the litter change, she howled at it for 2 days, but has now accepted it.
    Pearl Phyllis really doesn't care as long as she has her covered litter box.
    But the crystals sound really strange as they scrunch it under foot.

    Lindy

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Wow, you manage to get a lot more songs on your 20 gb than I do on my 40 gb!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home