Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho .......... it's off to work i go!

Tomorrow is the day,
after 2 & 1/2 years of freedom (Ok, not working) I start a new job.
It's 2 days of induction, then 5 weeks of training and then back to the phones,
Yes, I'm the Queen of Customer Service, well, I used to be!

It's all a bit strange, but, I've bought a new tea mug and packed my tea bags,
so, I'm ready to face anything!

Wish me luck, I think I might need it.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck with the new job!

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck!!

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    Woo hoo! Good luck, and I hope you enjoy the new job!

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Good luck!! You won't need it. :) You'll be great!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger mrspao said…

    Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home