Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

yes, there is knitting


'beware of the cats'


this is the 2 ply wool silk mix from Khris at chewy spaghetti
it's soft, yummy, a delight to knit with
and a stunning colour!

I'm knitting a long scarf, it's a birthday present.
It's a simple two row pattern of
right side, knit
wrong side, yo kp2tog,
you need an even number of stitches
and
it will need to be blocked.


this is Habu alpaca,
yes, we all know that I'm besotted by all yarns made by Habu,
but,
this is a skinny and soft 2ply.
It's from the fabulous Yahaira at pureknits
and
being the creative girl that I am,
I'm going to save the cones to paint and turn into skittles for Hugo and Oliver.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That looks gorgeous! I love the cat sign, too LOL

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Of course, I adore the cat sign!! Your scarf is lovely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home