Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ooooooops .........

I've been reading blogs,
but,
not writing one!

I promise to be a good girl and write tomorrow,
in the interim,
please go to the side bar and visit Gretchen's blog.
She is running a competition to raise money for the Heart Association.

It's a great cause,
there are fabulous prizes
and
Gretchen is a wonderful woman for doing this.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Gretchen said…

    Hey, you! I've been trying to send you an email but it keeps coming back to me. I'm going to try again now.

    Thanks for mentioning the fundraiser!

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    It's good to hear from you!

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger fudgey said…

    i have faithly been clicking on your blog twice a week in the hope to see you write something..
    {{{hugs}}} so glad you have
    give the little kitty cats a scritch please

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said…

    Hey Lindy...
    Gretchen said you ROCK! you do...thanks for donating back to the cause :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home