Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

pretties!


these are the pretties received from Khris of chewyspaghetti
3 skeins of hand dyed 2ply wool silk.
the blue is destined to become a long thin lacy scarf for a november birthday gift.
the other skeins are going into my stash!
notice that Miss Puss was closing in for an inspection.


Pearl Phyllis is my blogging assistant
I type, she snoozes
I read, she snores
I scratch her tummy, she rolls over
I have a happy assitant.


Miss Puss conducts an inspection of the yarn,
she will have to learn the mantra of "no yarn for kitties"


two days ago Miss Puss had a visit to the kitty doctor
she had been vomiting, yep, it was a fur ball
after 2 injections,
lots of praise for her beauty and good behaviour from the kitty doctor,
she is happy, healthy, eating lots, not vomiting and taking her anti-biotic pills.
she is such a good girl,
we won't mention the happy kitty scratch marks on the leather chair!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww.........our Hermione had the same thing happen to her.
    Glad you got the yarn safely. I always hold my breathe when I ship things overseas, even though it's always made it there fine.

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger mrspao said…

    Beautiful yarn! Gorgeous inspectors :)

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger fudgey said…

    lovely yarn...
    i smiled when i saw one kitty looking after mummy and the other playing with the wool.. beetle is mummy's girl and fudgey would have had the wool in a head lock..

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    What a good assistant!

    And I'm glad to hear that Miss Puss is doing well, after her vet visit. Chaos goes back tomorrow. *sigh*

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger pethair-xstitcher said…

    Love your little fur babies...I can tell that one of them is taking your knitting to heart, she looks like she might be ready to card some of that lovely yarn. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home