Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Yummy goodies


A little shopping on Ebay.
A 2ply Cashmere from Handmaiden.
It's going to be a scarf for me

I've also been collecting embroidery silk
I'm going to make this fabulous sampler
It's by Dutch designer Jan Houtman.
I suspect that it's going to become a long term project.

And because I've been a good girl
A little Amazon shopping.

I've also been shopping to finalise the goodies for my Chocolate Swap Pal Gretchen
and my secret knitters tea swap pal.
There will be photos of swap packages tomorrow!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    Yum! That should keep you busy for awhile. I love the Handmaiden, and that sampler looks awesome! I always thing a little shopping is fine, as long as you make good choices, and you definitely did.

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger mrspao said…

    That Handmaiden looks lovely :)

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger fudgey said…

    yum yum yum...
    so when doyou start putting silkies on to fab for your sampler.....
    what fab are you using actually??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home