Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Chocolate swap goodies

Look what my postie delivered!




Goodies from Gretchen my fabulous Chocolate Swap Pal
Wonderful yarn,
Lots of yummy chocolate,
Chai tea,
a tootsie roll pen ( I did have to consult my american neighbour Bert, about what a tootsie roll was)
and
purple bubble wrap!

I'm so spoilt and I've been having lovely email chats with Gretchen.
It was while reading Gretchen's blog that I fond out about the fabulous Khris and her stunning yarn!

More on Khris and her yarns tomorrow.

I hope that you have all noticed that I have mastered links,
with thanks to my friend Hamish from across the road.
Hey, I'm not silly,
I know that when you need computer assistance or information,
You consult a teenage boy!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    What a fun swap package!! Gretchen sure knows how to spoil you, doesn't she??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home