Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Stash busting and litter boxes.

I've spent a gorgeous sunny afternoon in my garage,
amongst my knitting yarn stash
doing some stash busting
to share some goodies with my swap pals!

I found some treasures and treats to put in my swap box,
no photos because these are secret,
but,
I will give you some hints --------
Anny Blatt, Berger bu Nord, Bendigo Woolen Mills.

And I found some wonderful cotton,
so I'm going to make some things
for my swap pals.
No, not dishclothes!

The saga of two cats and two litter boxes.
Do they use one each? No.
Do they use the same one each time? No
Do they prefer the covered or uncovered box? Depends on the week.
Do they both stand waiting while I change the litter? Yes.
Do they enjoy driving their mother crazy? Yes.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger fudgey said…

    they ARE cats... it is their job to mess with your head...
    other wise they would not be cats...
    there are cat pics in my blog atm... ;)

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Pearls Mother said…

    thanks Fudgey,
    i've visited your babies,
    they are both looking cute,
    just like their mummy!

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger mrspao said…

    That's cats for you :)

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    Cats are funny like that. I hope your swap partners love what you make them; that's always my favorite part of swapping.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home