Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Gorgeous goodies from April.


My parcel from April, my wonderful Lace Swap Pal has arrived.
Yep, I'm excited!

April took the time to wrap everything beautifully.

I'm so spoilt.
Thank-you April I love everything!
How did you know about my passion for citrus scented handmade soap?
Lets get down to details,
3 skeins of Knit Picks Gossamer lace yarn in Sweet Peas, purples and pinks are my faves,
2 lace patterns that I had been on my wishlist,
Knit picks needles, fabulous 'jumper' needle holders,
tea, chocolate, note cards, post cards and a lovely note from April.

April, you've taken the time to put together this amazing swap parcel
and I want to give you a big hug of thanks and just say "wow" you're amazing.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home