Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A wet and windy Sunday

It's the sort of Sunday when you stay inside to knit and read blogs!
Pearl Phyllis likes to read blogs about other kitties.

Yes, there is kniting.

This is my bedside knitting.
It's a hand-dyed 2ply wool from Marta's.
I'm knitting a simple wrap and it's in the most beautiful shades of purple, grey and aqua.

This is my take out knitting.
It's growing, I've nearly finished the second ball of Habu Mohair/Silk.
I think it will take 3 balls in total, but, I did originally get 5 balls!

I've now got my secret tea swap pal,
so it's out to buy tea tomorrow
and off to the post office to send the parcel to my not so secret chocolate swap pal
------ Hi Gretchen.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger mrspao said…

    Wow - pretty knitting!

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger fudgey said…

    wet windy COLD sunday.... well was where iwas.. my girls went into hybernation mode they were too cold... my knee was premium..
    i knitted too did my boudior socks from yarns mag at the rate i am going i will have them by xmas... sigh too much to do not enuff hands

    pretty knitting btw

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Gretchen said…

    Ooh! Very pretty. Both!

    I just posted a sneak peak on my blog of what I'm sending you. Don't worry...you can't tell anything from the photos. Well, except that you might be getting some chocolate! (-: I'm waiting for one more item to come and then it's off to the other side of the world to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home