Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunny Sunday



It's a beautiful sunny Sunday morning in South Geelong.

Today is the start of my spring cardigan/jacket washing festival.
I have approximately 20 knitted wool cardigans in my cupboard.
Yes, for many years I've knitted cardigans.
In fact some of them are 20 years old and still gorgeous,
a good aran pattern never goes out of style!
Well, 2 are done and 2 more will be done tomorrow and so it continues.

I've received my pal for the Chocolate Swap,
It's Gretchen of Gretchenknits.
I have the yarn selected so now it's off to buy chocolate,
what a hardship that will be!

I've spent a couple of hours in my local garden centres today,
and come away with some new plants for the garden,
planting will be a task for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger mrspao said…

    Wow - you sound like you're in for a busy time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home