Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's officially sniffy sunday!

Okay, please confess, which one of you two, well fed and indulged kitties turned on the tap in my head?
My nose is running so all I can do is sniff, sneeze or blow my nose.
This is not a fun or fabulous way to spend my Sunday.
Why am I sick and you're both sleeping in the sun????

I tried knitting, but, i needed to blow my nose in the middle of each row!
There is nothing on TV worth watching.
It's days like this I'm reminded that I should hook-up the DVD in the beedroom.
But if I did, how would i decide what to watch?
I don't enjoy watching DVD's on my laptop.
Reading a book didn't help, nor, did flicking through magazines.

Yes, I'm officially miserable!

So, I check my emails and Woo Hoo, it's now officially 'sniffy swap sunday'
I've joined the chocolate swap and secret pal #9,
Together with knitters tea swap 2, I now have 3 swaps to plan for.
Yes, I can plan and blow my nose at the same time, thank-you for asking.

I already have birthday and christmas present boxes in my cupboard, now I'll need a swaps box!
I like to buy things when I see them and not wait until the last minute for my gift shopping.
Hmmmmm, did I keep the box that those dozen bottles of wine were delivered in last week.
Yes, it's under the dining table, time to rescue it from the kitties.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger fudgey said…

    you poor baby...
    big hugs on sniffy sunday..
    a chocolate swap sounds just plain norty!!!

     
  • At 3:37 AM, Blogger mrspao said…

    Get well soon! I think you've got the same cold, we've got!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger La Cabeza Grande said…

    Here's hoping the sniffles pass quickly! Nothing should keep us knitters away from our needles too long :-)

    Hmmm. Chocolate good!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]FGZsgIyGJoQjO[/url] - PcxFLNe - http://yuxeflk.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home