Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Friday, September 08, 2006

My namesake the chicken

I've been reading the lovely Jessie's blog (http://whathousework.typepad.com) for some time.
I'm madly in love with her poodle Sophie, her chicken Helen and her sooooo cute daughter,
but i now find out that she has a chicken called Lindy and we both have silver hair.

Go and say hi to Jessie and learn all about her family, animals and Vermont.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger pacalaga said…

    Hi there. I hope you feel better soon. I noticed you mentioned that you don't know links yet. In Blogger, there should be a little button above the area where you type, that looks like a little chain over a green circle. If you highlight the word(s) in your entry that you want to be the link, and then click that button, it opens a little window. Paste your URL in the little window (or type it) and click OK, and it will turn your highlighted words into a link.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home