Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My 'take it with me' knitting


This is the knitting that goes out with me!
It's Habu 2ply hand dyed mohair silk in 'Ink'.
I have 5 balls that will be a long scarf, it's a two row pattern that is easy to take anywhere that i'm going to have a spare couple of minutes to knit.


I thought that a sleeping girl would make a great 'prop' for a yarn photo.
Silly me!
Miss Puss woke and went 'Woo hoo, yarn for me'
A kitty playing with cashmere could scare her mummy.
It can be noted that no cashmere was harmed in taking this photo.



My Habu stash, cashmere and mohair/silk

1 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger mrspao said…

    That Habu is gorgeous and so is Miss Kitty :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home