Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Merino Cashmere Yarn


This is the divine Merino Cashmere Sock Yarn from Daphne at The Knittery.
It's so soft that I just want to use it as a pillow. Above is 'Warm Pinks' and below is 'Midnight' and yes, I have 3 skeins of each.
Daphne is donating $5.00 from the price of each skein of the 'Warm Pinks' to Breast Cancer Research/Charities.

Why 3 skeins oof each? I'm going to make a couple of fingering weight lace wraps or shawls.
Oh, I also got an Addi Turbo Lace Needle ------ gorgeous and really pointy for quick and easy yo's, I might try and sneak a couple in with each order until I have all of the sizes I need.
Did you like the way I said 'need' instead of 'want'?

This lovely blue and gold parcel is ready to be despatched to Courtney,
My Tea Swap 4 Pal.

I'd like to say it was being posted tomorrow, but, it's Geelong Cup Day.
Yes, we have a Public Holiday for a horse race, so, the post office isn't open until Thursday.
As I work for a national company, i'm off to work, my lunch is packed and ready to go.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    What a lucky swap pal you have!! I have one skein of The Knittery's yarn and it's divine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home