Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've been shopping

Oh dear, I've been bad. I had such great plans to not buy any yarn to add to my stash.
Then I had a trip to visit The Loopy Ewe then Wool Girl and The Knittery.

I've received some of the orders and the rest are still coming, some of the shopping was for Swap Treats, but, I must admit that most was for me! Oooooh, there are some yummy yarns coming and there will be photos. It's all either lace or fingerring weight yarn. I don't have any projects in mind, I just bought yarn that I loved.

My Tea Swap pal is Courtney, who in her blog today talks about Qiviut.
Yes, I covet Qiviut, I dream about it and perhaps I should go on a yarn diet so I can save up and get some.
Okay, I admit that save and yarn are not words I use in the same sentence and Wool Girl does have some in stock!

I've promised myself that before I cast-on any projects with the new yummy yarn, I'm going to finish two or three things that are currently on my needles.
Is there a cure for 'serial starting'?

When reading Lime & Violet's Daily Chum I was lured to
Skein Queen's Etsy Store.
Ooooooh, she has some gorgeous silk/cashmere.
I may have bought the Raspberry Mocha.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Wow, sounds like you've had some lovely acquisitions! Hee hee - I don't think there's any treatment programs for "serial startitis," alas...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home