Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Pathology Results



this 'fat lip' is officially 'a benign lession'
yay, for pathology results
Pearl slept through the happy news!

I've joined the Secret-of-Chrysopolis Shawl,
Now let me clarify that i usually join and watch these knit alongs,
but,
I've started knitting, the first clue has 89 rows, I went to bed last night having finished row 30,
the next clue is released on friday, I suspect that I may falll behind.

It has taken 3 attempts to get row 7 right, so, I have embraced a life-line, stitch markers and a heavily gridded pattern,
I'm using Mist Alpaca laceweight, which is a delight to knit with.

Ravelry is still fascinating, I just browse and go oooh, aaaah, a lot.
There are some amazingly talented knitters out there.

I've just had a phone call from my bestest friend of over 30 years, Andrea
Today is her birhday
Her question "am I 46 or 47 today?"
My answer "we were both born in 1960, so 47"
Her reply "I knew you'd know!"
Happy Birthday Andrea, see you for dinner tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger mrspao said…

    Glad to hear she is ok! :)

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Yay that she's ok! Chaos gets something like that called a "rodent ulcer," although it has nothing to do with rodents but is autoimmune.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home