Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

currently on the needles





I'm knitting a rectangular wrap with Habu Nerimaki Silk.
The yarn is from my fave enabler Yahaira at Pureknits (sorry, i haven't learn't to do links on my trusty mac, yet!)
The yarn is amazing, it varies from lace weight to aran weight and makes gorgeous loops as you can see.
I'm knitting it on 4.0mm or size 6 needles.

I will admit that I am completely in love with Habu yarn.
My stash also has some of the cashmere and mohair silk, both are soft and gorgeous colours.

I also have a couple of two ply wraps on the needles.
Yes, I'm someone with multiple projects on the go.
There will be photos soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger fudgey said…

    do you mean THIs place
    http://pureknits.com/

    i love your knitting.. would show off mine like that except its a lizard and looks weird..
    gorgeous looking wool

     

Post a Comment

<< Home