Pearls Mother

Lindy is the mother of two spoilt cats, Pearl Phyllis and Miss Puss. I knit, cross stitch, drink wine, read detective novels and pluck weeds from my garden.

Friday, September 01, 2006

meet pearl and her mother



This is Pearl Phyllis the wonder cat and I'm her mother.

Welcome to my first Blog.
In coming entries you will find out about my love for any or all of the following,
my two cats
my love of knitting and cross stitch
my enjoyment of a nice glass of wine
my gardening skills
my friends and their children
my fave books and magazines
and
anything else that takes my fancy.

Feel free to stop by and say hello.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger fudgey said…

    boo...
    thought i would check up on you...
    lovely kitties of very regal and beautiful proportions..

    oh and charts have been paid for...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home